Building Better Opportunities
What is this service and who can access it?
Our Building Better Opportunities Bridges service is for anyone who is over 25 years old, unemployed and economically inactive across the Black country who is facing barriers to gaining employment.
We work in partnership with Steps to Work and BRIDGES is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
Our dedicated team work with some of the most disadvantaged in our communities and support people who are not currently employed, to identify and remove the obstacles to employment by:
• Addressing any underlying advice issues such as benefits, debts or housing; which may be getting in the way to getting employment;
• Tackling social exclusion;
• Helping to focus on the capabilities of each person;
• Creating new opportunities to find work;
• Providing our own skills development training through volunteering;
• Working in partnership with other organisations who support people to find employment.
How can this service be accessed?
If you think you would like to become a participant of our service, you can call us on:
01902 544144/01902 544138/07801895220
Email us at : email@example.com