Skip to content Skip to footer

Volunteering Q&A

What locations could I work at?

Our  local service where people can get advice is located in Dudley House, Stone Street, Dudley. We also have a head office in Dudley town centre where all of the back office work is carried out.

I have a disability – can I volunteer?

Citizens Advice service prides itself on creating a supportive and welcoming working environment. We have a diverse and inclusive workforce and offer a range of support services to meet the needs of our disabled volunteers.

Read our Volunteering FAQ!

Find out which of our volunteer roles would be best for you by reading our FAQs!
Read the FAQ!

Welcome to Citizens Advice Dudley Borough

We provide independent, confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting peoples lives. Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward whatever the problem they face.