TO ACCESS OUR SERVICE YOU CAN EITHER:
- Visit our information hub to access our public website if you don’t have access to a computer at home. This is available Monday to Friday 10 am to 3 pm at Dudley House, 2nd Floor, Stone Street, Dudley, DY1 1NP
- For anything else please ring our Assessment Contact Centre on 0300 3309 044 (local rate) Monday, Tuesday and Thursday between 9.30 am and 3.30 pm
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT OPERATE A DROP IN FOR APPOINTMENTS. All appointments are booked by calling our Contact Assessment Centre on the above number
When you first ring us, our Contact Centre Assessors will talk to you on the phone about your advice issue(s).
They will be able to give you the answer immediately over the phone OR;
- Book a face to face appointment with one of our Generalist Advisors at our premises: Dudley House, 2nd Floor, Stone Street, Dudley, DY1 1NP OR;
- Book a face to face appointment with one of our Generalist or Specialist Caseworkers in a venue close to you across Dudley Borough OR;
- Offer you help on a computer: we can help you to find your answer on our public site OR;
- If we are not the best person to help you, we will give you details of the right organisation for you to contact.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and helping you as quickly as possible!
If you are in crisis, please ring the contact centre during opening hours (see above) or physically attend our premises: Dudley House, 2nd Floor, Stone Street, Dudley, DY1 1NP between Monday – Friday 9.30 – 3.30pm and our staff will assess your situation and we will try to give you immediate help.
The following ways we can help you, are still available: