Skip to content Skip to footer

Who Can Access Our Service?

Due to our funding restrictions and high demand for our services we can only offer advice to clients with a Dudley Borough postcode or a City of Wolverhampton postcode AND who pay council tax to Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council OR City of Wolverhampton Council.

However, we do have 2 exceptions:
Firstly, some of our specialist services are funded to cover a larger geographical area across the Black Country. If particular services are available to residents outside of Dudley or Wolverhampton, then it will specify that this is the case.

Secondly, our other exception is if there is a conflict of interest for a member of the public to attend their appropriate Citizens Advice organisation because someone connected to their advice issue is already being supported by that organisation. We therefore have arrangements with nearby Citizens Advice organisations if this is the case, to ensure people get the advice that they need.

Our Service is…..

  • Free – we wont charge for our service
  • Confidential – we wont disclose unless a case of safeguarding
  • Independent – We put you first, its about your rights and responsibilities
  • Impartial – Our advice is based on what is right for you as an individual

We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination