Skip to content Skip to footer


Self help
If you’re looking for help or advice, then the National Citizens Advice online service may very well have the answer for you. Covering a huge range of issues including Benefits, Work, Debt and Money, Consumer, Relationships, Housing, Law and Rights, Discrimination, Tax, Healthcare and Education, you’ll find a world of information at your fingertips on the National Citizens Advice website, just click on the link:

For Dudley Borough and City of Wolverhampton residents (0808 278 7919)

Face to Face

For Wolverhampton residents – we are in the middle of moving premises so our Snowhill site is permanently closed and due to this we are not currently delivering face to face support. This will change when we are settled in our new venues across the city so please bear with us whilst this transition takes place.

For Dudley residents – Dudley house will be open soon as part of our premises remodelling to ensure we are in venues across the Borough

For Dudley Borough and City of Wolverhampton residents –

Web chat
For Dudley Borough and City of Wolverhampton residents – coming soon!

For our specialist health services: Go to the ‘services tab’ to see
• Long term health conditions service
• Childrens palliative service
• Macmillan welfare benefits service
• Social prescribing service

Do you need immediate help with the cost of living?

See our resources by clicking the link below:

Cost of living resources

You can also get help by going to your local council:

If you are a City of Wolverhampton resident, please go to:

If you are a Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council resident, please go to: