Housing Advice Service
What is this service and who can access it?
Our housing Team is made up of housing solicitors and caseworkers who offer free specialist advice and representation at court for those facing possession hearings. We also provide free advice and representation for those entitled to Legal Aid.
We cover Dudley and Wolverhampton County Courts including representation at Review hearings.
Please contact us for advice if you are a resident of Dudley Borough, or City of Wolverhampton and:
• you have been sent a hearing notice from your local court
• If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness
• If you have received a Notice Seeking Possession
• If you are facing eviction or unlawful eviction
• If your landlord has issued possession on grounds of anti-social behaviour
How can this service be accessed?
Telephone – Contact us on 01902 932170 Monday – Friday 9.30 – 4.30pm
Face to Face – (Note we are not currently providing face to face advice due to the Coronavirus Pandemic unless we are representing you in Court)
Email – email@example.com